The Student News Site of Lakewood High School

Spartan News Network

Spartan News Network

Spartan News Network

A Sweet Adventure in Every Bite!

Stepping into Crumbl Cookie is like entering a whole new realm of sugary delights.

Among their diverse selection, the Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcake cookie immediately stole the spotlight for me. It went to the top of my favorites list with its perfect balance of sweetness and chocolate richness. What sets it apart is its delightful marshmallow cream filling, inside of a cupcake’s fluffy center. Surprisingly, it tasted even better when it was cold, like enjoying a scoop of ice cream on a warm summer day on the cookie.

Following closely behind is the Vanilla Crumb Cake cookie, a delightful treat with a taste of golden vanilla Oreos. Its sweet, vanilla-infused goodness had me hooked from the first bite I took. With a hint of cheesecake flavor, this cookie delivered a unique and satisfying experience, especially when enjoyed cold, allowing its flavors to combine seamlessly.

For lovers of campfire classics like s’mores, the S’more cookie is a must-try. With its blend of graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow, it captures the flavor of a traditional s’more. The savory-sweet combination is a nostalgic flavor, best savored when warmed to enhance its gooey texture and rich flavors just as similar as a s’more.

No cookie lineup is complete without the essential classic, the Milk Chocolate Chip cookie. Warm, melty, and generously studded with chocolate chunks, it’s the home of comfort in every bite. This cookie takes the familiar joy of a chocolate chip cookie and elevates it to new heights.

While the Sugar Cookie featuring Mother’s Circus Animal may not stand out as much, it still offers a taste of nostalgia from the Mother’s Circus Animal cookies when I was younger.  However, its slightly bland flavor and hard icing left me confused with the cookie itself, making me question if I liked it much or not.

Last but not least, the Mystery Cookie added an element of surprise to the lineup of the cookies. Unfortunately, my encounter with the Peach Pie flavor fell short of expectations, as its strong peach pie resemblance I didn’t enjoy.

In conclusion, Crumbl Cookie offers a delightful journey through an array of flavors and textures each week. From the irresistible Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcake to the comforting Milk Chocolate Chip, each cookie tells a story of sweet indulgence and culinary craftsmanship. Whether you’re a die-hard cookie fan or simply seeking a special treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, Crumbl Cookie is sure to leave a lasting impression.